You may have noticed that I’ve actually started using this blog again. Shocking I know. So I decided to update you lovely readers on what I’m going rabid over. Since I started this blog, I’ve worked three booksales for the local library, and at the beginning of November, it will be my fourth. And interests have shifted (as they always do.)
- Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore – Yep, I’m still reading this. It hasn’t been able to catch my interest.
- Tamora Pierce – making my way through her bibliography again thanks to Mark Reads doing a comprehensive readthrough (he’s on Lady Knight). Also she has a new book out this month.
- Maze Runner and Divergent – yeah, these are because the movies are coming out
- Of Last Resort by Megan Derr – currently running as a serial on Less Than Three Press and it has a great take on vampires and an interesting world, something Ms. Derr always provides. Warning Less Than Three is an LGBT press, if that’s not your taste.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer – No, I’m not still watching Buffy. I finished the series a few months ago.
- Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD – of course!
- Teen Wolf – Finally made myself watch season two, then agonized over 3A as it broadcast. Can’t wait for January.
- Making my way through Elementary season 1 and Castle season 5. Recently finished NCIS season 10 and realized I only want to marathon this show (blame USA.) PS, I would love for a NOLA spinoff to take off, especially if they film in the area.
- Sterek – for the uninitiated the pairing of Derek Hale and Stiles Stilinski from Teen Wolf. Yes, I like slash. You didn’t realize that when I mentioned a gay romance above?
- Needle felting- not really an obsession, but I want to try it out. Maybe if I enjoy it/get good, I’ll make some fun characters.